Our prices are fair, modest, and competitive. Using our Instant Quote Utility, it is easy to calculate our coating prices for standard tools without having to contact us.
IVAC’s general rules for price computation are as follows:
- Solid high speed steel tools are priced according to the basic tables.
- Tools double ended, carbide-tipped/brazed, or with oil holes/crevices, are subject to a price multiplier of x1.5.
- TiCN, K-Coat, and solid carbide tools are subject to a price multiplier of x1.3
- For any given tool only the single largest multiplier applies. For example, a TiCN coated brazed tool with oil hole will have a multiplier of x1.5.
- Minimum Order: $60 for any given order.